Find a Researcher Search
Moffitt Cancer Center is the only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida. With its singular focus on cancer, Moffitt has worked tirelessly in the areas of patient care, research and education since opening in Tampa in 1986. Moffitt’s research focuses on cutting-edge discoveries that can be rapidly translated into improved diagnostic, preventive and therapeutic advances.
- Newly-Approved Therapy Provides Improved Quality of Life for Patients with Advanced Metastatic Midgut Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Moffitt Partners with Nation’s Top Cancer Centers to Endorse Goal of Eliminating HPV-related Cancers
- Moffitt Cancer Center Awarded $900,000 to Study Rare Form of Melanoma
- Mathematical Modeling Offers New Way to Understand Variable Responses to Targeted Therapy
- FDA Approves Lutathera® for Treatment of Rare Form of Intestine and Colon Cancer
- More news
Moffitt Cancer Center has made a lasting commitment to the prevention and cure of cancer, working tirelessly in the areas of patient care, research and education to advance one step further in fighting this disease.